PDA

View Full Version : Please read...reassurance needed..Thankyou..

Treacle
08-02-10, 10:34
Morning..

Have posted on here over the last couple of weeks, as well as quite a few times over the last couple of years as i have suffered with Anxiety and H/A for 13 yrs now; and most of the symptoms that come along with it.

My last worry was tightness in chest, lump in throat, clearing throat, coughing and aching back either at the top of my back or where my lungs are. Some of these have subsided a bit but i am still left with achy back where my lungs are, clearing throat, slight cough, and everynow and then a funny bubbling feeling imbetween my breast when i take a deep breathe.( This has been going on for 2 weeks) Am so worried its something nasty!!!.

Have given in and made a appointment with my Dr for 5pm today who knows my back ground, am soooooooo scared about what he'll say.

Would really appreciate hearing from anyone and a little reassurance would be good too.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, i know there is so many people writing with similar worries.

Thanks,

Mandy

kirstielu
08-02-10, 11:52
i have had these symptoms in the past and i know you are thinking heart or lung cancer , you get aches and pains in your back and chest due to the prolonged tension in our bodies , the bubbling sounds like heart palpitations which again is another sign of anxiety , go to the doctors but im sure he/she will reassure you that its your anxiety ,its a terrible thing and the mind is very clever at producing symptoms for conditions you are worried about . haha,im laughing at myself cos even though im advising you about how the mind plays tricks ,ive convinced myself ive got a brain tumour all weekend and already been to the doctors , good luck and try not to worry x

Hazel1
08-02-10, 12:26
How is it we can all be so sensible and realistic when it comes to other peoples HA but not with our own?

I also have chest pain (lung cancer) now a sore throat (throat cancer obviously) and am thinking I should go to docs tomorrow.

Maybe some throat lozenges would be more sensible! Hope you are all feeling a bit better.