PDA

View Full Version : Pain in Centre of chest and back plus stomach ache.

jenza20
08-02-10, 13:52
HELP!!

Anxiety has hit me for six today.

I have been on a very low calorie diet but had a break this weekend and yesterday consumed a lot of crisps, chocolate and wine. I have had a bad night of reflux and obviously know why but my problem is I have bad stomach ache, chest pain and back pain (both top and in the centre). As I have a history of worry about my liver, this is not helping as I keep thinking the wine I consumed has damaged it and caused ulcers and all sorts. I am only drinking water today (I am not hungover but just terrified of eating), and even the water is sluggish going down. Is the stomach pain (which feels like I have over-exercised the stomach muscles when I haven't) and chest pain (which radiates into the upper back) something to worry about? Has anyone else experienced this? I have had the chest and back pain regularly - could it be related to IBS or something more serious?

sammi
08-02-10, 14:50
hi have the chest back and stomach pain the doctors assure me its just acid reflux. x

jenza20
08-02-10, 16:17
Thanks Sammi. I wish I could move on from feeling constantly ill but it does help when I get reassurance! :-)