PDA

View Full Version : bowels again

molly15
31-12-05, 21:33
i forgot to ask in my last post do you think loose bowels is common in anxiety even a couple of times a day thanks for any advice marciax

marcia lowe

EmmaJane
01-01-06, 09:02
Hi Marcia,

I could loose count sometimes the amount of times i go, when im really anxious. Even after the anxiety subsides, I still have loose stools for a while. Try not to worry, as themore youworry, the more anxious you will get and then you will need to go more.

This is all a symptom of anxiety. Tell yourself, it will go away or at least get better, the more you relax.

Good luck. PM me anytime

Feel free to PM me, if you want to talk.

Emma xx

Keep focused, keep positive.

Meg
01-01-06, 14:41
http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/default.asp?t=cms&c=symptoms

First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

nomorepanic
01-01-06, 16:17
Marcia

I replied to your other post and yes it is very very common.

Nicola

polly a
01-01-06, 18:49
HI THERE,I WOULD JUST LIKE TO ADD I THOUGHT MINE WAS DUE TO ANXIETY,I WAS ON IMODIUMS ALL THE TIME IT TURNED OUT TO BE A FOOD INTOLERENCE CHEESE AND FRESH CREAM I CUT THEM OUT AND IVE BEEN FINE SINCE,JUST A THOUGHT POLLYXX

p appleyard

heidi
01-01-06, 21:44
<div align="left"></div id="left"> yes also same for me too when i have anxiety i could be at the stool 10-15 times a day[Ugh] so i really beleive it is common and nothing to worry about:D

heidi (judi)

Forrest
02-01-06, 04:03
I think so as well ibs and axiety go hand and hand my gi doc says i have had loose stools now for eight years and had all thework ups done of my gi track to rule out cancer gallbladder and liver problems but for my health axiety i still think i have liver problems even when i have had six liver blood test come back normal and stool studys come back fine even seen with my own eyes of my lower colon as they did my test and it was clean and no strang things going on in that part but with axiety it can be hard to re train your mind that there is nothing wrong but axiety!!!Iam still trying to work my self up in beleaving my problem is axiety and not somthing bad!!!But loose stool can be a part of axiety as with axiety it makes your large colon go into over drive maby try using some metamucil fiber it could help you alot!!!