PDA

View Full Version : citalopram changed my life

burberrygirl72
08-02-10, 22:48
:yesyes:been on cit since october started on a 5mg dose now im on 30mg honestly i was petrified of taking them but they have changed my life i had severe panic disorder agrophobia and dp been suffering for 7 years but to scared to take meds just wish i had took these years ago i can now go out on my own with friends go out for meals shopping no feelings of panic or dp feel great the only time i do feel bit down is on my monthlys but i can cope with 3 days out the month with this who ever is scared of taking these meds just give them a chance they prob dont work as good for everyone but my hubby calls them the wonder drug i can honestly say they saved my life and now living the life i dreamt of getting back so many years ago xxx:yesyes::yesyes::yesyes::yesyes::yesyes::yesyes ::yesyes::bighug1:

Veronica H
08-02-10, 23:04
:bighug1:So pleased for you burberry.

Veronicax

Budgie
09-02-10, 20:24
Excellent!!! :hugs::yesyes:

I'm so happy to read this! Keep on having lots of FUN! :shades:

Torombolo
09-02-10, 21:47
very Good:yahoo:

Maj
09-02-10, 21:59
It's great to hear good results from medication. I'm so pleased for you. I took Lustral, a different med, many years ago and I'll never forget how it changed my life round also. It's all about getting the right med to suit you.
Myra:hugs: