PDA

View Full Version : Why does my skin hurt? Really worying me

shotokansho
09-02-10, 08:29
Hello everyone.

Can anyone shed any light on this. I have an area of skin that really hurts. Its at the top of my thigh at the front, just under my groin area. That whole area really hurts to touch, or if im moving about and my clothes move against it. I have no idea what it is but it has been there two days now.
There are no swellings, marks or bruises ect...just this horrible sensitive pain on the skin, i hate it, its even keeping me awake at night...please help.

Kez xx

Maj
09-02-10, 09:45
Maybe a piece of clothing you had on has irritated it. Sudacrem is good for this type of thing.
Myra:hugs:

tasia
09-02-10, 10:36
Hi there,
Ive had this before but usually on my hands. I just think maybe the nerves under the skin have become a little sensitive, as Myra has said in the above post it may be because your clothes have been rubbing there and it just sensitizes the nerves for a bit thats why there are no marks or anything. Dont worry it will go away. x

shotokansho
10-02-10, 10:38
Thanks for replies. I'm even more concerned now cos it has spread round the front of my tummy and up my back on the right side.
I wish it would go, it's very irritating.