PDA

View Full Version : Anyone From Or Living Around Bergen Norway

looking4answers
09-02-10, 20:36
I had a thought about so many people on this site here that someone might be from or be living in Bergen Norway. My grandparents came to the United States around the turn of the 20th century from Bergen .

I have read a little about there and always wanted to plan a trip there just to see what the old country was like..Im really curious about Norway and the people that live there. Their foods their activities and what its like to live there.

My mother always wanted to visit there but never got the chance but dreamed about going there.. I on the other hand am in a position I could visit there but im getting older so I have to plan my trips sparingly as I get really tired traveling.

Anyway my biggest thing is I would like to get to know someone that lives there and is from there to just talk to and spend time getting to know so I can find out if it would be a place where I might want to go and spend some time.. If you are from Norway or live there and would like to correspond with someone that would like to know everything about your country please email me .. Im am hopeful and excited to get to know you. Michael

looking4answers
11-02-10, 01:54
Ill keep this alive by posting it everyday until I hear from someone to keep it from being buried. forever.

looking4answers
11-02-10, 19:53
Here I am again hoping.. michael

Going home
11-02-10, 22:50
Hi Michael, I think there might be a members map on here somewhere...perhaps that would tell you if anyone is from Norway? Just a thought. Hope you are doing ok.

best wishes
Anna xx