PDA

View Full Version : Inositol and st johns wort

MOWMAN
10-02-10, 08:39
Hi , could anybody please tell me if it is safe to take the two together, i have been on St Johns again for 2 weeks at max. 900mg per day, but still suffering bad anxiety attacks notably dissiness and palpatations, and blurred vision, so want to try Inositol to see how that helps.
Many thanks
Andy

KK77
13-02-10, 23:02
SJW will take some time to work. Give it a few more weeks. If you start adding other things you won't know what's helping and what's not. If after that you still feel SJW isn't helping you could then try Inositol (again giving that a least 6 weeks). I don't think it's a good idea to combine them.

I know it's frustrating because we want an instant remedy but these compounds all take time to work I'm afraid.

Try and be patient and you'll find that the side effects you're getting will diminish and hopefully you'll start to see some results.

suzy-sue
13-02-10, 23:15
It would be worth trying relaxation and deep breathing excercises for the Anxiety .Have you read DR claire weekes book Self help for your nerves ? It will explain so much to you about anxiety, and has helped so many people all over the world to overcome anxiety and related problems .You can buy it from the NMPshop .A good vitamin B complex will also be of great benefit to your nervous system .Good luck with the St J wort .Sue x