PDA

View Full Version : dont even know whats wrong

rebeccad
10-02-10, 10:46
hi guys, well today i cant even decide what im worried about, i just feel that horrible butterfly feeling in my tummy and a feeling of complete dread, normally i have different symptoms to stress over but today i dont and im still anxious.
Im not entirely sure how much longer i can feel like this for im on medication have cbt and still feel anxious, do you think you can ever make a full recovery because ive felt like this for 12 months and really dont want to feel like it for another day let alone another 12 months :weep::weep::weep:

LisaLisa
10-02-10, 10:49
Hun

Today you are impatient about getting better, becuase you sound like you are almost there!! You know that fact that you are able to recognise your anxiety without it being connected to any part of your life story today I would say is a real development!!!

You keep that feeling in a box and hopefully it wont connect to anything real in your life again....Its just a feeling , go get busy doing something and i bet you will forget that thought about feeling anxious today!!

Lisa
xxxx:hugs:

rebeccad
10-02-10, 10:53
thanks Lisa ive missed your advise i assumed you were feeling better as you were not on here for ages and ages, its horrible i feel as though ive got lots of nervous energy so i think im going to take my son for a walk and try and burn some of it off. How are things with you are you making steps forward in recovering?

LisaLisa
10-02-10, 10:57
thanks Lisa ive missed your advise i assumed you were feeling better as you were not on here for ages and ages, its horrible i feel as though ive got lots of nervous energy so i think im going to take my son for a walk and try and burn some of it off. How are things with you are you making steps forward in recovering?

Aw thanks dear. On a whole Im much better, but I do have moments here and there where it all goes wrong. But the CBT I had was very good and i just start doing the methods again that they gave me and i feel tonnes better. I guess becuase I know that it works it makes me feel in control again??

How is your going?

Lisa
xxxx

rebeccad
10-02-10, 11:02
mmmm its going ok thanks bit slow but i think thats probably normal, i think its more the medication than anything else that is helping me because i dont seem to be taking anything in cbt wise, i would like to start it all over again from the begining now that my head is clearer with the anti depressants, i think i could take more in. Im glad your doing better i personally think that this probably is for life and we have to be on our guard not to slip back into the whole googling and obsessing, reassurance from anybody that would listen was a big problem for me and i dont need as much now so i suppose thats an improvement. Im glad your doing better and it gives me hope to keep going when i hear of people getting better its such a horrible place to be in when your right in the deep end of it all. Hopefully we both can just keep going forward
xxxxxxx

LisaLisa
11-02-10, 13:44
mmmm its going ok thanks bit slow but i think thats probably normal, i think its more the medication than anything else that is helping me because i dont seem to be taking anything in cbt wise, i would like to start it all over again from the begining now that my head is clearer with the anti depressants, i think i could take more in. Im glad your doing better i personally think that this probably is for life and we have to be on our guard not to slip back into the whole googling and obsessing, reassurance from anybody that would listen was a big problem for me and i dont need as much now so i suppose thats an improvement. Im glad your doing better and it gives me hope to keep going when i hear of people getting better its such a horrible place to be in when your right in the deep end of it all. Hopefully we both can just keep going forward
xxxxxxx

I agree Rebecca that this is probably a life long condition, which sucks but folks live with so much more that HA bothering them! And the thing is once you get even a 50% beleif that your problem actaully is JUST anxiety :roflmao:(sarcasm)then the problem seems so much less important that it did when you couldnt beleive that your were wrong at all.

We'll get there hun!!

Lisa
xxxxx