PDA

View Full Version : school bugs

magic girl
10-02-10, 11:10
i hate this time of year im full of cold and i have'nt slept propely for days as my nose is blocked and im having to breath through my mouth which is making my sore throat worse now sickness and dihorea is going round my sons school and several of his class mates have been off with it which is worrying me as i hate being sick.iv started taking a bowl everywhere with me incase im sick and iv even arranged for my shopping to be delivered at a different time so my hubby will be there incase i end up catching the bug,does anyone else have this fear of catching bugs that are going round before christmas i was worried about catching swine flu now this:unsure:

Cell block H fan
10-02-10, 12:38
Can totally relate to you there. I actually felt a bit naseus last night, was wondering if I would wake up in the night. But woke up this morning feeling fine.
Half term cant get here quick enough for me next week!!! Its just a waiting game in my eyes when the dreaded sickness bug is going to hit us.
People on my facebook have been saying they've had it, & that just makes me panic even more! I want to post on theor statuses asking how long it lasts, what happens etc, but I also dont want to talk about it lol
I just want the summer to hurry up & get here, it seems to be such a long winter this year! Its dragging on. x