PDA

View Full Version : Im really having a bad day need help

tashbarnes87
10-02-10, 12:13
:( :(

i have blurry vision out of my right eye. SOmetimes i have to refocus once or twice for it to be clear normally when i watch TV. I also have 2 floaters in my eye. So i decided to get a mirror :lac:and have a good look and to my horror on my white of my eye there is a grey spot / dot. I have touched it & its not raised but looks greyish / whitish. Im really really scared. Im very on edge today & my anxiety doc is off this week so im on my own. Im so convinced this is MS :( x

ZoJo
10-02-10, 12:46
Don't worry, my right eye is always the one that plays up! Even when I have a migraine my auras start in the right eye. Floaters are fine too, I have had them for years!
As for the the grey dot, has it always been there or are you looking very closely? The whites of my eyes sometimes look grey. Have you had your eyes tested recently? I had mine done when I first started getting panic attacks, (because of blurred vision etc) it might put your mind at rest.
Hope you start to feel better soon x

tashbarnes87
10-02-10, 13:03
thank you, there is defintely a spot looks almost bluish it is noticable if you look though. I had my eyes about 8 months ago & am slightly long sighted. Its just this spot that is worrying me :( x

ZoJo
10-02-10, 14:23
It could just be a greyish bit of pigment coming through as the white bits are kind of grey underneath - if that makes any sense what so ever!! Or call your optician and ask them about what you can see, they will have your details etc.