PDA

View Full Version : ringing in both ears

heidi
01-01-06, 23:25
<div align="left"></div id="left"> i need to know if anyone has ringing in the ears[?] i have had real load ringing in both of my ears for 3 months and it's driving me CRAZYYYYYY if anyone has had this please let me know if you can get any relief from it anyway at all PLEASE

heidi (judi)

DagoGirl
02-01-06, 02:40
Hi Heidi, its Chrissy

Yes I get ringing in my ears too. I just went to the Dr for this on Friday. It may bother you but I PROMISE its harmless. I was informed it can be caused by smoking, conjestion, sinuses, anxiety and possibly from meds. You can also try getting your ears flushed at the Dr in case you have a hard-wax build up. I was told it should go away on its own and to try really hard not to pay attention to it. Your probably thinking about it and focusing very hard about it and it might be making it worse. Hope that helps Heidi! Good luck Chrissy

Meg
02-01-06, 11:42
ringing ears (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6952)

We don't need two very similar threads on the same issue at the same time please

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?