PDA

View Full Version : Crawling sensation

Hazel1
10-02-10, 12:21
Does anyone know or experiences the sensation of something crawling all over your back. I get it regularly particularly when stressing, am wondering if caused by stress or should I be worried (even more!).

Thanks

KK77
10-02-10, 17:22
It's a very common symptom of anxiety and stress. Over-active nervous system I suppose - but nothing to worry about, Hazel.

carli
10-02-10, 21:20
Hi, i have this a lot mainly on my face. Try not to worry. xx

pussy cat
10-02-10, 23:58
it is also one of the signs of the menopause - but you don,t say how old you are - anyway if you are over 40 it could be this but it is also anxiety related - nothing to worry about - xx:)

puppyskin
11-02-10, 00:02
i just had it up my arm,kept on scratching it

Ronny
11-02-10, 11:41
Yes Hazel I to get this I also get it in my face,head and legs itis all part of anxiety and stress,but i amover 50 and take premarin for menapause,it also has the same symptoms.Try not to worry it will be ok.
Take Care ..........Rhonda:flowers:

nanny
11-02-10, 13:44
HI
My hubby doesn't suffer with anxiety and is usually fine, but just recently he has been very stressed and only the other night was saying he had this "crawly feeling" over his face. Obviously this must have something to do with it, it's a well known fact after all that anxiety, stress etc can cause lots of different things. Just wish it would all go away!:huh: