PDA

View Full Version : Back from scan

tashbarnes87
10-02-10, 17:08
Hi all i had my 12 weeks scan today :) was amazing to see the baby after a loooong 12 weeks. Of course my anxiety had to ruin it. She said half way through 'im just going to lie you down flat' she then started checking my right side. She then said she thought she saw a cyst but couldnt see it again now ' it could be bowel gas' I know cysts are harmless but im so worried that she missed a lump. She asked it i had pain & i dont but occasionally when i bend down or stretch quickly i do get pain in that area. TMI my bowels have been v messed up lately & im now on a regulator that is helping me to 'go' every time i use the loo so could it be that she was seeing??

I dont want this day being ruined because of my anxiety x

diane07
10-02-10, 17:12
Tash,

pic of baby is soooooooooo cute.

if she thought it was something to worry about she would have sent you for further tests, like you said she couldn't see it second time around, mention it to your doc the next time your there, they could always check again for peace of mind.

best wishes

di xx

sb001f8994
10-02-10, 17:22
Hi,
Ive just looked at your scan photo, very cute, baby looks like its waving! I wouldnt worry too much about what may or may not be seen on the screen of the scan. If something was there they wouldnt have just let it go after it disappeared when you were in a different position. It probably was just gas.
Enjoy the day and look forward to your next scan.
Take care,
Carol x