PDA

View Full Version : artisticrender says hello

artisticrender
10-02-10, 18:08
:D Hello to the wonderful world of NMP and its lovely inhabitants.

I have been ninja'ing my way around the forum for over a week now and have found allot help and insight into my own condition. So I have opted to jump aboard and make myself known.

As a blurb to my condition. I suffer from from agoraphobia and depression and have done so for 2/3 years. Prior to this I had been unaware for sometime that I had been suffering from depression and before that I suffered from undiagnosed social anxiety.

So, once again. Hi and I will look forward to sharing with you all. :D

diane07
10-02-10, 18:09
Hi artisticrender

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

artisticrender
10-02-10, 18:13
Thank you Diane. I will definitely have a peek.

Maj
10-02-10, 18:31
Hello Artisticrender,

Welcome. Yes, you will get a lot of support here from people who are feeling or have felt like you do. You are not alone. Any worries or symptoms, just post them, and you'll get answers from like-minded people which will make you feel better. And you will probably be able to go on and advise others.
Myra:hugs:

bottleblond
10-02-10, 18:32
Hi artisticrender

Welcome along to NMP :)

It's lovely to meet you

Lisa
x

Veronica H
10-02-10, 19:52
:welcome:to NMP Steve. Glad that you have found us.

Veronicax

Mr Parfect
10-02-10, 22:37
Welcome to NMP.

NotResponding
10-02-10, 22:40
hello ArtisticRender, you've been stealthing it ay?
Welcome to NMP :)
I got sa too, pita

artisticrender
12-02-10, 13:07
Sorry ive not ducked into this post for a couple of days. To NotRespnding: Aye I have been stealthing it, watching tentatively from the corner. You wouldn't have seen me im too quick :P I am sorry to hear that you also suffer from social anxiety and I hope that you own battles are going well.

Id also like to extend my thanks to all of you lovely people for your warm welcomes and positive encouragement. You people rule.

And on a fianal note. Over 5 posts, I can now play games :yahoo:YAY

Steve