PDA

View Full Version : What happened?!

NeverRelaxed
10-02-10, 20:07
i was walking around the house and i felt dizzy..like i was being pulled to one side..and my vision went blurry for a second...thats it!! i know something is srsly wrong!! at times when i take a deep breath i get this weird rush..sometimes feels like ill throw up sometimes feels like ill pass out or something!!!! WHAT IS GOING ON?!

mummy4
10-02-10, 20:11
i have had exactly the same thing happen this evening while i was cooking t. seriously thought i was going to pass out and have to sit on the floor. its very frightening and i do not know why it happened like that out of the blue :(

NeverRelaxed
10-02-10, 20:57
does anyone else get tht weird rush sensation when they breathe sometimes?!

NeverRelaxed
10-02-10, 21:53
srsly, I cnt take a breath without feeling this weird rush like im gonna pass out or something!!!

mandie
10-02-10, 23:24
Hi

yes i do get that occasionally.

i get alot of weird rushes when i am anxious, had them for years, still scares me though

love mandie x

NotResponding
10-02-10, 23:26
mayby your breathing need to be more consistent n steady. i duno, but whenever i get lightheaded i breath in deeply, to get more oxygen in, usually sorts it out...but it's only every now and then. oh and lack of sleep, and not eating will prbly make dizzyness more frequent, is it like you feel light headed, like after standing up too quickly, it sounds like that. take a few deep breaths.