PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety is buzzing my brain!!

pinkpiglet
11-02-10, 10:18
So anxiety as gatecrashed my party 'again' and as usual, he is no fun! He is really playing with my head this time......LITERALLY!!

He's brought several weapons along with him too (why couldnt he have just bought a bottle??) First he tried to get me with the dizziness but slowly I am defeating this. Now he's using some kind of brain buzzer (I tell you- these things should be banned).
My brain is so sensitive at the minute and everytime i lower my defences he gets me with this buzzer.

Let me explain......

I had to remove my dangling earings because everytime they knocked into my neck they caused my brain to buzz, if my little boy knocks my head, it gives my brain another buzz, If i jump about with my son 'zzzapp' if my hair flops to the side 'zzzap', if the collar on my coat rubs the back of my head 'zzzzzaaap' I get another brain buzz!! The buzz is always followed by me feeling dizzy/faint/lightheaded. I cannot explain this any other way.
It is as if my brain/head is extra sensitive. :scared15:
As anyone else experienced this before?

I dont want to Party with anxiety anymore, infact i dont want to party at all, i just want to be a fun, active and motivated mum to my little boy. Why cant anxiety see this & go and have a party of his own with!?!
I know he wont leave without a fight and the only person who can defeat him is I, 'The mighty pinkpiglet' but how do you fight someone who is invisable??

Just when I think I am getting to the top of the mountain, i slip back down again!! :weep:

pammy1944
11-02-10, 10:21
lol at least you still have a sense of humour .....take care xxxxxx

hugs
11-02-10, 10:51
Yes you do have a great sense of humour :D I am the same too, just want to be a fantastic mam to my six month old son but unfortunately anxiety poo's on it 24/7. I don't have the buzzing but all my anxiety relates to my head and I haven't not had a headache, pain, pressure etc for the last 15 months booooooooo!!!!! xxx

pinkpiglet
11-02-10, 14:52
lol, anxiety does poo on you doesnt it hugs!? We gotta fight this blighter though otherwise it will grind us down!!
Most days I dont have a sense of humour at all (ask my OH), not like i used to anyway. At one time I was life and soul of any party but now I am much more withdrawn and much less confident. This as been the hardest grudge to bare really, anxiety as stolen my personality!! I wonder if one day he will hand it back, I wonder if one day i will take him down and banish him from my party altogether. Its nice to think so isnt it!!! :tongue:

hugs
11-02-10, 15:33
I totally agree, my anxiety has totally robbed me of my personality and everything I used to be. I still manage to put on a brave face in front of friends and family and make people laugh (although inside my head is exploding) but when I'm alone with my partner and more open about my anxiety I'm a right misery guts, I've started to avoid social situations because the constant battle to hide my anxiety is becoming too much and that just causes more anxiety eek!!!!! Hopefully one day it will just bog off!! xxx

NeverRelaxed
11-02-10, 23:16
IM GOING THROUGH SOMETHING SIMILAR...DUNNO IF ID SAT IT WAS LIKE A ZAP THOUGH..Its more of a weird jolt...