PDA

View Full Version : really frustrated and agitated

puppyskin
11-02-10, 22:29
not even sure how im writing this just had major panic attack and cant think straight,started thinkinking bad about heart attack again and i could feel it building up and i thought this was it this time,now i ache even more my face is red and on fire why cant i get the heart thing out of my head,so upset and worried.

margaret jones
11-02-10, 22:35
Puppyskin Hi try and not get upset have you got meds to take ?? are you at home on your own ?? how are you feeling now ?? i had a really bad one tues lunch time and thought this is it AE heart attack but somehow i calmed down i rang gp and he told me to take a valium and i did and it helped a little but as we no the panic wont last for to long just horrid when happening xxxxxCOME INTO CHAT XXXXX

puppyskin
11-02-10, 22:42
hi margaret,im on my own started on buspar nearly 2 weeks ago but not doing a great deal,calming down a bit but keeps returning in waves if you know what i mean,this one lasted about 35 mins,it sort of felt different to normal attacks but i guess eveery one can feel diffeerent,symptoms etc..cannot join chat till tomorrow sorry, thanks for listening.x

margaret jones
11-02-10, 22:47
Hang in there do come in chat i will try and catch you have you read the Panic Attacks Anxiety symptons on the left of the page ?? they are g8 take care Margaret PM me any time xxx