PDA

View Full Version : wonder if anyone had this feeling worried

gypsywomen
12-02-10, 10:00
just latley had lot of stress. just this week been getting the feeling like when you have or getting flue you know tingley head and body but no symtoms of flu temp fine ,bp fine any thoughts please:doh:

ZoJo
12-02-10, 10:04
Hi Gypsy

I have had those symptoms, just as you start getting the lemsip ready nothing comes of it! It might also be the change in the weather. My sinuses have been tingling over the past couple of days with the faint trace of a sore throat - nothing so far! My temp has been fine too!
Don't worry x

gypsywomen
12-02-10, 10:49
thank you could it be my nerves causing this then

suzy-sue
12-02-10, 10:54
I used to feel like I had a cold coming all the time Gypsy ..It was just stress ..Hardly suprising with all youve had to cope with lately ...Hope things improve for you soon ,x Sue :hugs:

KK77
12-02-10, 17:34
Sounds like stress.

onceagain
12-02-10, 18:03
it sounds like you are stressed out... might be worth upping vit C though to be sure ...hope you feel better soon x

Vanilla Sky
12-02-10, 18:13
It does sound like stress, isnt it funny how we get these weird symptoms. I agree with Sharon , take a course of vitamins, try to do things that relax you . Wish you well :hugs:
Paige x

looking4answers
12-02-10, 22:18
I think it really is nerves Gypsy,.I have those symptoms quite a bit lately ,stress mostly I think..Hope you feel better.. Michael