PDA

View Full Version : Aargh!

bananarbabe
02-01-06, 14:35
My anxiety attacks are back again. I've been having anxiety attacks this last week and it hasn't helped that I've been under a lot of stress lately as I lost my purse on new years eve and haven't been able to figure out if its been turned in or stolen. I'm really really scared and also have no energy. I've been having headaches and just don't feel like doing anything but just staying in bed because i'm so nervous and also so drained. Any words of encouragement would be so helpful at this point. Thank you!

Piglet
02-01-06, 15:00
Well I think its important to remember this is a stressy time of year and lots of peoples anxiety levels have risen sky high too (mine included).

Try and take a step back from the situation and pamper yourself a little. Work on trying to get the anxiety down by calming things down a little.

Do you listen to relaxation tapes at all. I really like my Glenn Harrold ones for taking a bit of time out.

Love Piglet xx

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

Tomimo
02-01-06, 15:29
I don't think you are alone at all at feeling extra stressed at this time of year. Losing your purse is just adding to that.

Don't give in to the desire to stay in bed, make yourself get on with things and hopefully it wil pass.

Annie x

kirgray
02-01-06, 15:42
Hi

so sorry you lost your purse and having a stressful time.

Please dont stay in bed, I want to do this all the time-and I usually have no energy.....however I have done 3 days of eating 3 meals a day, lots of water and snacking on nuts, fruit and doing exersice I already have a tiny bit of energy.....X