PDA

View Full Version : Future Plans..Which direction?

Joellie
12-02-10, 21:27
Im having a bit of a problem at the moment, though surprisingly my anxiety has been managed :)

Basically next year im hoping to go to University to do primary teaching however im not sure if this is really what i want. Im worried I wont like it. And atm im really enjoying my part time job as a sales assistant and ive actually been thinking that maybe i could do it full time. Theres so many other things i could do aswell im just worried that if i go to uni im gonna feel pressure to stay in the career once i graduate.

I dont know im just a bit confused! Wonder why things always prove to be so hard!!

pinkpiglet
13-02-10, 00:56
I'm a big believer in thinking that we should do what makes us happiest and deep down inside we all know what this is!
Its about you, not what you think people expect from you. We are brought up to believe that education is important (which of course it is!) But how important?? Is it more important than health and happiness??
Make this decision for yourself, and not for anyone else and you will be makng the right one!!! Good luck x