PDA

View Full Version : Sinus? Blood Pressure? Heart? Tumor? What ? HELP ??????????

looking4answers
13-02-10, 20:59
Lately when laying down on my side at night and letting my head lay sideways I have been feeling a little weird like my head is almost spinning..

A few minutes ago I leaned off the bed to get something off the floor and felt the same way . I wonder if it sinus. .My forehead has been hurting right on the front of my face and up to the top of my head.. like a pressure.

I have had congestion where Im breathing out of my mouth so it feels as if I cannot breathe when in reality Im just having to breathe through my mouth..

I don't have any fever.. But feel weird ..When I stand if I turn my head left or right I feel a little strange not so much dizzy but weird.. My wife says she is feeling exactly the same. I am coughing just a little bit but im sneezing alot
like I have been sniffing Pepper or something ..

But Im scared that maybe its high blood pressure or tumor..I don't know why I feel this way but I do.. I don't think its my heart as its beating steady and regular around 72 ..My ears are kind of stopped up and I can hear my heart beating so all the things I mention seem to be head cold or congestion or sinus vs tumor ,blood pressure or ?

Last time I was at the doctors she looked deep into my eyes and checked me over and over for damage related to high blood pressure and she couldn't find any ..She told me that she thought I had high blood pressure but has since found it was severe white coat syndrome since my wife measured it at home and found it to be around normal for the most part..

So Im hoping that isn't the cause of this weird feeling when leaning over or turning my head.. Anyone else ever feel the way im describing and find its head cold or sinus or something like that? Right now im just not feeling good..

Also I have to wonder if it is blood pressure or tumor why does my wife feel the same way ? Could we both have the samething ? Also lately the last few days I have been running the heat around normal temps where we usually don't .We usually keep it at 55 or 60 in the house but that makes our bodies feel like the commode looks when its sweating . You become a barometric meter where the moisture is on your body and you feel sweaty but there is no moisture.. so when we turn the heat up to a comfortable setting its stops.. Please anyone have any input? Michael

looking4answers
13-02-10, 21:32
HELLO????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????

Carys
13-02-10, 21:48
Could we both have the samething ?

Yes, indeed you could both have a minor viral infection - a cold. Or you could both have hayfever ? I don't know what the weather and climate and like where you live, but if my sinuses fill up (allergic rhinitis) I feel like this.

Vanilla Sky
13-02-10, 21:53
Micheal , this does sound like sinuses. I have had some trouble with it for a while and i am feeling the exact same things you are , when i lie on my side and the pressure on forehead. I have recently been getting like a kind of drip at the back of my throat as well almost like it is coming from the back of my nose , this makes me want to cough to get it away from my throat. I just feel congested.
I dont know about the heat in your house , must be something in it if your wife feels the same??
I wish you well
Paige :)

looking4answers
13-02-10, 22:10
Yes .. thanks to both of you..it seems my post don't get much attention and im flabbergasted that someone that has swallowed a filling gets three pages of responses but thats beside the point.. I think it could be hayfever too or sinus..especially since it has affected my wife as well.> I just went outside in the snow to look at some weird footprints and it felt great outside .I actually felt as though I could breathe.. That doctor scared me so bad with telling me over and over that I had high blood pressure it has traumatized me very badly I don't ever want to go back to a doctor.,.the thought scared the beejeebees out of me.. And my wife monitored my bp for weeks afterward and there was no high blood pressure ..at times it could have been a little borderline but then again I tend to freak out when taking it.. but for the most part it averaged normal readings..thanks for caring enough to make me feel better..

Carys
13-02-10, 22:39
I think sometimes if people genuinely don't feel they can answer, as there are complex 'medical' type of details, then they leave it to those for whom it is relevant to. It isn't that people are less caring, just that not as many people know what to write.

Also, regarding the point about 'the filling' thread; I think all worries have equal status really, although to you your problem is obviously of higher value, to the person who swallowed the feeling is just as deserving of reassurance. It is also a subject which people feel more 'qualified' to answer, as they may have experience.

I think it could be hayfever too or sinus..

Do you by any chance burn a log fire ? We had an open fire in the last house and it caused me feel like I had a cold a lot of the time, notably with certain woods.

looking4answers
14-02-10, 05:26
We have a fire place but haven't used it in a month or so ..I am concerned it might be giving off fumes that im allergic to ..Its open and has ashes in it so might be blowing things that irritate my sinus .thanks for reminding me. Michael

CATS2
24-06-10, 18:27
Hope that you're feeling better Michael.

I have sinus problems, which when really bad irritate the nerve in one side of my face. I had 2 teeth filled (didn't help) in my efforts to rid myself of the jaw pain radiating from this nerve. Antibiotics/antihistamines and steroid nasal sprays all failed to help. What really helped me was using a neti pot. You basically rinse your sinuses with a mix of pre-boiled water, to which you've added a little salt and bicarbinate of soda. A little relief was gained after about a week, with improvements continuing. Good for hay-fever too. The beauty of this method is: No drugs.

Hope that you feel better soon, CATS2.

lorraine
25-06-10, 12:30
hi

I suffer with sinus problem and I have face/head/teeth pain. I also get off balance if I turn my head quickly or lean forward. If the pollen count is high that will also irritate sinus mine seems to be worse then..
Hope this helps.

Lorraine