PDA

View Full Version : hey new to this

h23darkprelude
13-02-10, 21:52
Im confused on what is going on with me. I have many symptoms of anxiety but then i deny constanly deny them and i feel it makes it worse. im a shorter fellow and it makes me stressed for some reason but i work out alot and it seems i always have to be stronger. I am 19 and go thru the daily stresses of college and work. although i enjoy school i dont feel stressed unless im sitting in a classroom. When im sitting still in class my chest feels tight and i feel like i cant take a deep breath. not only that but i constantly feel out of it. i had a concusion 7 or so years ago thinking that was the problem, after an mri the docs said i was fine. i realy feel out of it when i play sports with others. like i cant focus and evrything i see is squeezed.(hard to explain).It seems to get worse when i run real hard and can barley catch my breath.

I dont sleep very good. i can sleep for a long time but constantly wake up and and make myslf go back to sleep. When i sleep alot i still feel tired. took ambian and it still didnt help at all. I was put on welbutrin for a few months and really didnt see an improvement. i have my mood swings every couple hours. and my mind constantly changes. . I have a great family but i tend to get thinking more negativly when im around them for sum reason.can somone please relate to me so i dont feel so alone.

Thankyou
Dave

Zsofi
14-02-10, 16:16
Hi Dave,

:welcome:

So, shortness of breath, feeling stressed, inability to sleep, etc.. Trust me, the majority of people on this site can relate to you - including myself, so you are most certainly not alone!!
Keep posting if you have specific problems and I know that you will get a lot of help and support from all the fantastic people here.

Cheers,

Zsofi :flowers:

h23darkprelude
15-02-10, 05:33
thank you for that. good to feel im not alone. the out of it feeling is the one thing im having the most trouble with. its annoying because it affects my performance when i play sports. kinda odd i kno

tnt808
15-02-10, 05:39
Welcome to the site!

There are plenty of us that experience what you are going through. I never sleep- have no trouble falling asleep, but I can't stay asleep. Maybe you go back to your doctors to discuss your symptoms- and think about possibly changing your meds if you are willing to give meds another try. Good luck!