PDA

View Full Version : Some recent symptoms

hugs
13-02-10, 22:00
Hi folks.

I've had anxiety for the past 15 months (all head related) but I have been experiencing some new symptoms since January and was wondering if anyone else had them too?

Firstly on some nights when I'm drifting off to sleep I suddenly get this 'release' sensation where I feel like there is a river running through my entire body, it's like I'm vibrating or trembling but you can't physically see it, I can only feel it. It happened again last night and I was far more relaxed than usual so I don't really understand why it happened this time???

Also for the past week my scalp has been permanently tight especially at the back it's as if someone has stuck loads of bits of string in various places and they are pulling them all really tight all at the same time. It's annoying because I'm feeling pretty relaxed inside (I'm trying to take the 'I don't care approach' to see if that'll make things better) but I still constantly have my symptoms it's doing my nut!!!!

xxx

looking4answers
13-02-10, 22:30
Yes I have this many nights.. actually its quite pleasurable to me.. Just relaxing..and drifting off. I always pretend im on a air mattress in a pool or on the ocean.anyway hope you feel better.. Michael

pinkpiglet
13-02-10, 22:55
Thats all it is hugs!
Its just your body relaxing!! with all this stress and anxiety running through your viens everyday its little wonder that you find that relaxing feeling just has you are drifting off so strange. Try and ride it through and enjoy it!!! x

Lauz
15-02-10, 02:36
The head stuff def sounds stress/tension related. A lot of the feelings you get when you are stressed is through your neck and the back of your head.
I had constant headaches for 7 weeks and a lot of the time they were in the back of my head, that tightness feeling.
At times I didn't even feel stressed at all and was still getting the sensation, so I know its hard at times to understand why you are feeling that way but it is just your bodies reaction to it all even if you are not aware of it.

It will subside, just try and keep your mind off it, easier said than done and do all the things that make you happy to take your mind off it.