PDA

View Full Version : would like a pen pal

Alone939
14-02-10, 10:41
Hello,

I am a 26 year old female from Australia. I suffer from PTSD, social anxiety, depression, self harm, panic. Feel very much alone and like no one understands. Would really like to be able to find support with someone who does and to try and gain some new friendships.

Email is justme_939@hotmail.com

Mr Parfect
14-02-10, 13:28
Add me, in first case, as Im on MSN frequently, if you want to chat.

macgumerait@hotmail.com

Alone939
19-02-10, 11:54
Sorry have I done this right. Not too sure. Would really like to hear from people who are going through similar things.

Mr Parfect
19-02-10, 20:06
I do go through similar things.

I suffer from social anxiety, depression, panic, and feel very few actually understand what it feels like for me.

I have no social circle at all, and rely on my own company all the time...its very draining.

Dollie
19-02-10, 21:05
Hi, Im 50, female and divorced, going through HA, Depression and anxiety. Would be happy to keep in touch via email or msn.
My social circle is ever deceasing as I don't really go out a great deal
feel free to email or add me to msn if interested

Dolly x

cwilcocko4@aol.com

Alone939
21-02-10, 06:53
Thankyou =)

BlackKnightNoArmour
24-02-10, 02:04
Hey there,

I'm Matt, 21 years old from London, England. I also suffer from social aniety as well as mild depression, and possibly OCD, not sure yet. My social circle is a dot as I have no friends at all. Trying to change this of course, and I feel like I understand so if you want to get in contact I have MSN, facebook and email. Just send me a private message if you're interested.

Matt

Alone939
24-02-10, 06:50
Thanks Matt =)

DirtyMouse
25-02-10, 20:21
Hi im Mouse, I suffer from PTSD, anxiety and depression. Ive had moments of self harm but never actually done anything as the preparation was enough of a release at the time. Im 24 years old living in england :) PM me if you would like to chat on msn some time :)