PDA

View Full Version : A bit lost!

Panic Man
14-02-10, 15:18
Hi, I am new to the site, I have panic disorder, I am been getting back on paroxetine for three months after coming off it 9 months ago (eh..... big mistake), my biggest problem at the moment is tingly legs in the morning, just the legs, like riding a bike in bed, does/did anyone else experience this going back on, I know what it is, just interested if anyone else has the same problem and could give me some advice on how to reduce these horrible sensations? It wears off about mid afternoon, sometimes earlier but it drives me nuts!!!!!

pinkpiglet
14-02-10, 16:54
hello and a big fat welcome to NMP! :welcome: x

You have come to the right place if you want help, support and understanding!!
I'm afraid that i have not personally had these symptoms, but i bet you there is someone here who as. We all suffer form wierd and wonderful symptoms and side affects. Aslong as you remember that its just your anxiety and any new symptoms should always be mentioned to your GP. This is not only a forum, follow the index to the left and side of this page and you will find lots of useful (and factual) information. Good luck x

Neverbeensoscared
15-02-10, 03:04
when i am about to have a panic attack i suffer with pins and needles if i sit down and dont stand up. I start loosing control of my body and it all begins with the pins and needles. I always have to walk them off and stuff, think its quite a common symptom as my doctor asked me first if i get pins and needles. :) x