PDA

View Full Version : Panic

Dollie
14-02-10, 19:29
I seem to be suffering a lot of late and its causing my anxiety to become worse. I currently tqke blood pressure tablet (amlodopine) and propranolol but am trying to reduce from 60mg per day to 30 mg per day. However I seem tired all the time and when I eat my stomach seems to bloat really badly and I have heavy flushing to the face and neck (beetroot or what) This in turn makes me worry that there is something more sinister going on and the anxiety gets worse so palpations kick in. It seems to go round and round. Does anyone else suffer from Really hot flashes to the neck and face to the point you feel so hot you feel you might pop! If so how to you cope or get past this?
Any help appreciated:weep: its getting me down so much

valleybear
14-02-10, 19:46
Dolly..I also take BP medication and Propranolol. I don't know what age you are, but could the flushes be hormonal ? I used to get pretty bad flushes during the menopause and I would panic and think of Blood Pressure and all the attendant woes!
This usually happened when my body temperature was a bit high and I was anxious anyway, but seemed to rush out of hand as soon as I noticed it. Sorry not a lot of help, but thought I'd let you know that I empathise and am thinking of you. Sure you will be fine.. I do not think flushes are the sign of anything bad. XX

Dollie
14-02-10, 22:16
ty for the advice mmac43, it just nice to have some reassurance.:):)