PDA

View Full Version : 37 and i feel like a child

puppyskin
14-02-10, 23:23
cried my heart out tonight i all just got to me,i hate being alone,last time i had a horific time was1996 and i had my other half with me,but we recentley split,so im still adjusting to life on my own which is stil very painful,it just gets on top sometimes.x

lior
14-02-10, 23:30
sorry to hear that sweetie. of course it's going to be hard - you were together for such a long time! you're allowed to be in pain... you're allowed to cry. in fact crying is a good thing. let it all out. take your own time to heal. good luck xx

puppyskin
14-02-10, 23:36
thanks for kind words anxiety sucks.x

gary_2.0
15-02-10, 00:54
Sorry to hear you feel that way. Sometimes it seems like the bad times will never end. Time moves so slow. Things change. Hang on in there. You've always got NMP. Let us know how you're doing and we'll do what we can to ease you through this mate.

looking4answers
15-02-10, 05:56
Its ok....im sorry you are feeling bad.. Im 55 and still feel like this a lot..Im happily married and this is probably one of the best times of my life but sometimes I feel like im a little boy and I just wanted to go home.. As a matter of fact .. I have made arrangements in the last few days to move back to my home town.. and even then Im a little nervous about the move..so I can identify .. Take care.. Michael

countrygirl
15-02-10, 12:24
I really feel for you - not only do I have severe health anxiety but also almost a phobia about being left alone - both stem from trauma with illness and being left in my early childhood.
So you are doing fantastically as far as I am concerned to be coping with anxiety and on your own- it is much harder to cope with anxiety on our own- I find I need people to distract me from my anxiety???
Sending huge wishes to you for things to improve. Hang on in there:bighug1:

BKF1515
15-02-10, 18:33
I am 37 too and your message really affected me. We can all feel terribly alone at different times in our lives, can't we? I am so sorry you feel this way. I have had some of those times of deep despair and the only thing that is positive and true is that things eventually do feel better. I am sure you will get through this and feel much stronger at some point. Hold on. :)