PDA

View Full Version : CoQ10 and irregular heart beats

drown8
03-01-06, 04:36
I have found that taking CoQ10 has lessened the amount of irregular heart beats that I get. I take 50mg in the morning and another 50mg at night. I have read that CoQ10 is really good for the heart and can help lower blood pressure and cholestrol levels.

ItWillPass
05-01-06, 17:54
what is that? Ive never heard of it... but sounds like i could use it!

"I hope you never fear those mountains in the distance, never settle for the path of least resistance... When you get the chance to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance"

"This too shall pass..."

naturalhealth
14-10-08, 19:42
CoQ10 (http://www.seacoastvitamins.com/topic.php?health=Q10) is an enzyme that promotes cell health, and has antioxidants in it. From what I've read, our bodies become more deficient of it as we age. It's excellent for heart health, and has been found to be beneficial to take for those who has Parkinson's and for those with neurological issues. From what I've read in my research, cardiologists often recommend 200-300 mg per day, but I would definitely check with a doctor before taking more than 200 mg (the recommended DV). Hope that helps.

IrinaSmirnova
20-10-08, 02:52
Medication Q10 appointed to accept my daughter - at it inherent cardiac disease.