PDA

View Full Version : Tiredness causes anxiety...for sure

looking4answers
15-02-10, 04:59
Usually I don't experience most of the things that most people complain about on here.. Most I have at one time or the other.. But tonight im exhausted.. We finally decided to move back to Louisiana and are purchasing a home in he town where I grew up. My wife has asked me about a billion questions about the town and also have talked to people that I haven't talked to in years.

Our children have called us so much im exhausted from talking to everyone and getting things underway to move..Haven't really done anything but planning is exhausting.. We have lost a lot of sleep and im staring to experience some detachment in what is going on and also a little bit of anxiety . The tiredness is coming on and Im feeling really exhausted and don't want to talk anyone anymore and there is so much more to come..

We have so much packing and more planning to do ,I think I now know where the anxiety is coming from.. tiredness. I wonder if anyone else has noticed it? Michael

Slothette
15-02-10, 19:45
Hi Michael

Yes I always feel lots more anxious when I'm over tired.

I had a feeling you both would move back to Louisiana. :) And moving home is supposed to be one of the most stressful things that a person can do. Maybe the stress is making you feel detached? x