PDA

View Full Version : Anuerism

Jyellowhat
15-02-10, 06:28
Hi
My mind has been in overdrive all night long. Kept thinking if i went to sleep i wouldn,t wake up. Am positive i have brain tumor or anuerism. Get a lot of pressure pain at back of my head. Feel so stupid when i think these things. Plus kept thinking that i couldnt die yet because i hadn,t done my ironing.How daft is that ! Needless to say after eventually dropping off i woke up today with massive headache. I think this latest bout of HA has been triggered by watching my step dad die from cancer a week ago but have been fine for whole of last week, then bang last night its off again.

Lauz
15-02-10, 09:13
I am sorry for your loss.
It sounds like you are being very strong but your body is telling you otherwise. Tension and stress tends to manifest itself and for the most it is the main cause for that pressure feeling that you are having at the back of your head.
You may not feel stresses etc but the body can do strange things.
Please don't worry about brain tumours etc, as it sounds like this headache has come about since the death?
If your headache continues to persist and you are constantly concern about it go see a doc, thats what I did. Got a scan to put my mind at rest and all was good.
Unfortunately the more you think about it the more you will feel that pressure in your head.
I read another post once and this might give you an idea of what I mean, put your hands up infront of you and concerntrate on your fingers, you will find with 30 seconds or less that you will feel tingles etc, that is how strong the mind can be when you concerntrate on something, so imagine how that works when you are so worried about your head.

Jyellowhat
15-02-10, 13:50
Hi Lauz
Appreciate the reply. Regards headaches, i had MRI 2 yrs ago and was clear but my HA always comes back to fears about my head, i think i just have to accept that fact. I hate this illness, it just lays dormant for so long and then bang !!! its back. But i can see the pattern that it reoccurs when stress/emotional levels are very high.
Thanks again