PDA

View Full Version : Overtired

Meredith
15-02-10, 08:53
I fall asleep on the couch (usually upright!) after dinner most nights.

I fall asleep when I watch movies.

I fall asleep when I watch TV, even during the day.

I fall asleep as a passenger in the car.

I constantly yawn throughout the day.

I am constantly sleepy, a painful sleepy - my body aches if I don't close my eyes sometimes.

I feel like I get a full night sleep, but I don't as I'm constantly up to use the toilet (maybe 3 times a night?).

Anyone have similar problems? I need to stop napping and get a better night sleep.... :unsure:

Trying
15-02-10, 20:22
This is me. I have unbearable tiredness, most days I don't know how I will get through them. I wake up at least once a night panicking about who knows what or sometimes my children wake me. Am permantly exhausted, but also depressed and always on edge. I fully sympathise with you. Have just had blood tests done but I bet they coe back fine, they have in the past. I also have a million other physical symptoms .

NatalieSmith
15-02-10, 20:29
Yes, I'm just like that as well. I'm always tired, even when I have a full nice night of sleep. I sleep through the day watching TV, and at night I sleep really early cause I can't even stand being so tired. I know exactly how you are feeling, and I fully understand :weep: And I have a lot of other symptoms too. It's really bad, really bad ._.'