PDA

View Full Version : palpitations and strange feelings

poppy1
15-02-10, 10:56
ive been having loads of palps recently about 20 missed beats or flutterings a day. Is this a lot?

My face also feels a bit 'numb' and i feel i want to close my eyes but i cant? i also feel sick.

Freaking me out now so any reassurance would be appreciated

Poppy x

lucyeast
15-02-10, 11:04
i feel this too its so scary go get checked by your doc if you are worried it will at least put your mind at rest.
keep smiling poppy it will get better soon

poppy1
15-02-10, 11:10
do you have a numb face and feel strange? Its horrible, cant go docs again though because i went on thursday with pain in my calf and always there with chest pains but i feel so weird its scaring me x

gypsywomen
15-02-10, 11:58
when we have anxiety its awfull the symptoms arnt nice all the things you discribe are all connected to it ,,but we feel in mortal danger its the brain feding on our fear ,we have to accept it and let it go its course the more we sit and worry the worse it becomes ,yor not alone

Trying
15-02-10, 20:06
I have had so many palpitations in the past it was a joke. I reacon at my worst it would feel like fifty a day. Had a 24 hour ECG and nothing. And the amazing thing is now I am worrying about other things I hardly ever get them at all. You are not alone and I think they are all anxiety related too. I do thin alot of caffeine can make them worse though. They used to be my worst fear.

poppy1
16-02-10, 09:31
i have about 20 a day, mostly really slight but im still feeling them. think i need a 24 hr ecg, but i do feel really anxious at the mo, just want them to stop.