PDA

View Full Version : Brain/Scalp Feels Like Its Vibrating!!

jonny_walker
15-02-10, 16:37
Hi All.

I Get This Weird Sensation In my head all thee time, i can only explain the feeling as a vibrating tingling sensation in my head/brain its driving me crazy!!

anyone else get this ??

Jonnyx

JT69
15-02-10, 16:47
Hi Jonny, are you on any medication or just coming off??? If you look a bit further down these posts you will see that I posted something similiar a few days ago. I am currently experiencing something similiar but not just in my head all through my body. I just came off citalopram 40mg in the space of a week and on to mirtazipine 15mg. I call them zaps as thats what they feel like to me. Mine are down to the withdrawal of citalopram as previoulsy I have taken this medication for a number of years and if I reduced the dosage too quickly this is what I experinced but not as bad as I am doing at the moment. Its really awful so I know how you feel. Some people posted to me that they have them on different medication so its not just citalopram. I hope yours ease too, but totally understand where you are coming from...I cant even leave the house at the moment it feels so awful. You are not alone. Take care. JO.x

Trying
15-02-10, 20:01
I ahve weird vibrations that go up my nec and into my skull, I don't know what they are but they are very unpleasant. I am not on any medication. I mainly get them when I am sitting quite still.

JT69
17-02-10, 12:55
Hi Trying, Your feelings feel a little different to mine...mine go right through my body (in the nervous system) did a bit of research and apparantly it is called "electric shock snydrome" sounds bizzaire!!! Hope yours disappear soon... JO.