PDA

View Full Version : Insane

Neverbeensoscared
15-02-10, 20:29
I do feel like im going insane. i dont know weather to laugh cry or go mad. its that kind of feeling, i feel like im going to smash everything up. All because i feel anxious and i feel like i need to punch myself to get rid of it.

NatalieSmith
15-02-10, 20:37
Oh, I understand how you're feeling. For the past few days, I've been feeling like I'm somehow lost, don't know if I want to laugh or cry. It's so awful! :weep: But I think the best thing to do is trying to find something to fill your mind. Something that needs you to focuse really hard. I know it's easy said than done, but still... It could work, I guess.

Maybe we have so much of these bad feelings inside of us and don't know how to make it go away, shake it off... and then that awful felling of "going mad" shows up. This terrible anxiety.

I totally simpathize on how you are feeling right now, and I really, really hope you feel better. :hugs:

pinkpiglet
15-02-10, 21:17
Its frustration hun! Trust me...........you are NOT going insane!!
Its hardly surprising that with all that tension you feel that you need to release it somehow. I have to admit that sometimes I have to let out an almighty scream, usually in the direction of my fella (poor love) lol. I dont recommend that you do this as its not very fair but you could just pump your music up full notch and sing at the top of your voice. Jump about and let off some steam. Join in with a fitness class or something. Let it out, dont keep it in x

margaret jones
15-02-10, 21:31
Punch A Pillow shout scream sing and i bet you will feel better Frustration causes me so much tension and anxiety I did break a lovely mug the other day but i felt better after xxxxxx

suzy-sue
15-02-10, 22:26
GO FOR A JOG AROUND THE BLOCK ..THATS IF YOU ARENT AGROPHOBIC .fAILING THAT GO AND SCREAM OUTSIDE :wacko:...WILL GIVE YOUR NEIGHBOURS SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT ..LOL :blush: MARGARETS SUGGESTION IS PROBABLY BETTER ..PUNCH A PILLOW ...SUE X:hugs:

onceagain
15-02-10, 22:31
Hi never be so scared

Just to send a massive hug and say that no you are not insane ... we can only hold in so much emotion ....

I've been told to punch pillows lol so maybe it really does work.. you can let me know hey..

are you having counselling or able to talk to anyone, sometimes that is what we most need but finding someone that will just act as a sounding board with no opinions is what you may need...opinions are out ...you don't need them you need someone to just sit there and listen to whatever you want to say out loud...

Love sent and I truly hope it gets better for you x