PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever check under their tongue and panic ?

Starscream
15-02-10, 21:24
Every time I look there is new lumps , new bumps and new small spots or whatever underneath.

I don't know what it's all about.

Maybe it's natural.

Nothing in my mouth ever looks right or healthy though :weep:

mikhail1028
15-02-10, 21:32
mate try not to worry to much,,,,

I onced frantically checked my mouth from time to time scared i might have oral cancer or the worst HIV,, try to divert your attention and once you overcome it youll start to feel good and your tongue will look good

well my tongue/gums dont look good im a smoker of 12 years

jojo2316
16-02-10, 07:58
Yes! I always look in my mouth and I never like what i see! Every time i go to the dentist I always ask him to check out a possible 'cancer'........ I think he groans whenever he sees me coming!

Chrissie21
16-02-10, 21:05
I agree that your mouth is a really strange looking place..especially if you start studying it on a regular basis.. ( in my case with a torch!)..I kept seeing all sorts of things, which seemed to change day by day ( for example if your mouth is really dehydrated it can look different)

In the end I also just went to the dentist and asked him to check my mouth..I guessed that if he looked at all the bumps and spots and didnt think they were anything unusual then all was ok. now I go to the dentist regulaly and avoid examining my mouth at all. ( unless is is specifically hurting or something) oh and dont google!