PDA

View Full Version : Frustrated

ally b
16-02-10, 01:42
Hi, im new to this. Although i do come on here to check out how you all feel- symtoms and such like,its good to know there are others out there just like me.:scared15:

I cant tell ya all how this is for me, butt im sure you feel the same 2. Ive been suffering with anx/panic attacts since oct 2009. Its been 1 hell ov a journey. I was put on citalopram 20mg, an at first it i felt that the side affects were actually worse than the problem its self. Ups an downs, from 1 day 2 the next different.4 months down the line, an ya know what stil no different. How can ya feel on top ov the world cause you have achieved going to the shops with NO PANIC,then face a week feeling like crap an anxiety a all time high. WHATS GOING ON

diane07
16-02-10, 01:55
Hi ally b

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Mr Parfect
16-02-10, 06:21
Welcome to NMP.

Vanilla Sky
16-02-10, 10:26
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome: Paige x

NatalieSmith
16-02-10, 10:56
Welcome, ally! :D
Well, I was wondering that maybe this isn't the right medication for you. If it's making you worse, then you should talk to your doctor about it. A lot of people have to take some remedys until they find the right one! It might be frustrating, but don't give up. Everything is going to be alright. :hugs:

Hope you feel better! :flowers: