PDA

View Full Version : just when i thought i was doing ok

amandaj
16-02-10, 08:10
the breathlessness has come back bigtime over the past cpl of days , my health anxiety has shot through the roof yet again, ive also got what looks like a little black spot on my back im telling myself its something bad like skin cancer ,i really dont want to feel like this again but im scared once again

amandaxx

puppyskin
17-02-10, 08:14
breathlessness is a major concern for me too sorta feels like only getting half a breath each time lasts for weeks then goes then comes back i know how you feel its a real worry and a lot of discomfort but if you think all muscles in torso are tense it will be restricted like your being squeezed or something.

gypsywomen
17-02-10, 08:35
hi love like you this week mine is high ,,dont worry about the mark could be blood blister ,, try and breath slowly ,, please stay calm thats what i am trying to do i wish you well my friend what a pair eh lol

amandaj
17-02-10, 09:07
hi puppyskin that is the feeling i get aswell its awful hope yours goes soon for you, gypsywoman ty for the reply aswell i am trying to stay calm but its not working very well unfort ,i hope yours goes aswell soon, its horrible to think others feel the same way, yes we are a right pair !!!

amandaxx

jude uk
17-02-10, 10:09
This is something that I always felt strange about. It feels like I am only getting half a breath but I am still breathing. Its like trying to get a full yawn but being short changed with a small yawn...that always makes me feel as if I have been short changed lol
The more we think about it the worse it feels and then it just escalates out of control.
Again take you're time practise breathing and remember it wont harm you

hugs