PDA

View Full Version : Hi

milly54
16-02-10, 10:54
Hi I hve joined the site today. I have been having health anxiety problems for over 15 years. Been to the docs and had loads of tests and nothing turns up. I often wake at night with a buzzing anxious feeling down my side which makes me think I am about to die or have a stroke!! Sounds mad I know. Then for the next 24 hours or so my nerves will be jangling, I can't sleep and I feel I am going to pass out. Its really good to hear that others have odd symptoms as I keep my probs to myself in the main as don't want to worry my familyThanks for reading this and any words of support or any comments gratefully received
Sooki

diane07
16-02-10, 10:55
Hi soozi

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Lainie1
16-02-10, 11:28
Hi Soozi....

Welcome...you are amonst friends here...and it is better to talk and this is a good way of going about that I know how difficult it is to talk to family and friends about how you feel but I'm sure you will benefit from being on this site.
Take care
Lainie x

Vanilla Sky
16-02-10, 13:17
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome: Paige x

Patty
16-02-10, 13:51
Hi Sooki, :)

:welcome:to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :)