PDA

View Full Version : anyone else???????

puppyskin
16-02-10, 11:33
whenever you see a doctor or mental health team etc.. you dont feel too bad or you cant get your feelings out and feel like a fake.??

rebeccad
16-02-10, 14:12
yep this is me all over, i go and seem to just say all the right things, then the day after it hits me all over again and i feel really really dissappointed in myself. :-(

Julie1975
16-02-10, 14:16
This happens to me to. I went to docs a couple of weeks ago and they put me on meds, the next day I was fine so didn't take them now it hs all come back and not sure if i should take the meds as I am anxious about taking them

LisaLisa
16-02-10, 14:17
yep this is me all over, i go and seem to just say all the right things, then the day after it hits me all over again and i feel really really dissappointed in myself. :-(

Sorry puppy to hijack your post, I think that thats dead common. I think its that you feel so releived when you are there and that they are in charge of fixing your problem but when you come out you realise its your problem not theres. It might be an idea to try harder with the methods that the therapist has given you to do. I would think that a good therapist knows that this is all happening for you

Lisa
xxx
Sorry puppy to hijack your post

Hey Rebecca

My therapist called it therapy hangover. He said its totally normal and you should recognise when its happening and trust that if you stiick to the methods that they have given you that you wioll pick up again ina few days. It was tru for me...... every time luv

xx