PDA

View Full Version : teeth!

katy20
16-02-10, 11:39
anyone else sometimes have toothache and the feeling that teeth are loose. i get this quite a bit and then panic and buy all toothpastes that are meant to help and mouthwashes to get rid of bugs and stuff. costing me a fortune! but cant seem to get past it. anyone got advice?

puppyskin
16-02-10, 11:44
yeah,i even get toothache where there is no tooth right at the back.

Rachel W
16-02-10, 11:52
Yes, I have been getting it for years, but after a few days they tend to firm up again and then feel better. Sometimes it can go on for even longer.

BKF1515
16-02-10, 12:06
Just to let you know, in case you are obsessing about brushing teeth, I was at the pariodontist the other day and he told me not to brush my teeth more than 3x per day - otherwise you might damage your enamel. thought this might help :) Be careful about mouthwashes too - they can be really chemical and shouldn't be overused. I have a few that are meant to be used only periodically and one not more than 3x in a row.

BKF1515
16-02-10, 12:07
I also wanted to say that tooth aches can be related to so many things - I've also heard that they can be caused by clenching your teeth b/c of stress and anxiety - that sort of thing. Good luck. :)

Cell block H fan
16-02-10, 15:12
yeah,i even get toothache where there is no tooth right at the back.
Ive had that one before, went on for weeks too.