PDA

View Full Version : does anyone think they will be punished for feeling better

bronte
16-02-10, 16:53
does any feel that when they have a good period with their ha somethings bound to come a long to spoil it as though there is someone in your head saying she /he is abit to happy or relaxed we cant have that lets throw some more symptoms at her/him that will show them

barbn
16-02-10, 16:58
OMG - YES!!! The other day I was feeling pretty dern good and then I realized it. Its like I started looking for something to go wrong - as I knew I couldn't possible be feeling this good as I am doomed to a "bad" life or it just isn't right. Its like I don't feel like I deserve it or something....

bronte
16-02-10, 17:08
yes thats how i feel like i dont deserve to enjoy life for some reason and just wait for something to burst my bubble.

yowie29
16-02-10, 17:18
OMG yeah. That happens with me. I will suddenly realise in the middle of the day or something that i havent had a headache, back ache etc for a while and start to feel good. As soon as i do then something will start up lie i spoke too soon.

ScaredCaz
16-02-10, 17:36
Hi

YES.....i get that too....only last night i was thinking how much better i have felt recently simce the doc changed my ibs meds then today has not been such a good day but nothing like it has been so i am coping throught it

:hugs:

Spagetti
16-02-10, 17:43
I know what you mean. Im always waiting for something bad to happen. Its as if when Im feeling better something bad has to happen to prove to myself its fake. All in my head of course but I cant shake the feeling x

LaNae
16-02-10, 18:23
Totally, 100%. If one day I were to wake up feeling happy, safe and healthy... that in itself would scare me. I'd think, well, better feel shit again to make sure I protect myself! It's as though I will get punished for feeling fine.

bronte
16-02-10, 18:30
I cant believe it i thought i was alone on this one if i feel totally fine it seems to make me a bit anxious wandering whats round the corner it is soul destroying sometimes .

87sal87
16-02-10, 19:02
Yeah, I feel like I'm being punished right now for having a good week or so...everything seems to be going back to square on :weep:

mikhail1028
16-02-10, 20:47
its very common but were are the ones looking for something bound to go wrong