PDA

View Full Version : just as you think things couldnt get any worse....

kirstyelizabeth
16-02-10, 17:51
You have another breakdown...
bf dumps you.....
your doctor puts you on 40mg dose...
you start councelling....
then you buy a new car....everything seems on the up again...
then you wrapped amazing new car round a tree almost killing yourself and a friend...you should be dead but for some reason you dont even have a broken bone...
and then you get told you are being prosecuted to driving with undue care and attention...
and then nhs ring me with some test results to tell me im positive for something which means MORE medication...then i throw the medication up and have to go back to the hospital for even more medication....

So if you think you're having a bad day...just look at my last week!!!!

onceagain
16-02-10, 18:54
Oh bless you, it has been a terrible time for you..... thank goodness you are okay.

But surely thats a sign to show you are made of tough stuff ...

Biggest hugs and hope things look up for you soon x

kirstyelizabeth
16-02-10, 19:27
tel you what...if you dont think your cit is working, have it upped, its worked great for me!

NoPoet
16-02-10, 22:14
Holy crap, that's an impressive pile of crud to land on you in seven days.

What's wrong with starting counselling though, that's a positive step :) As for the 40mg, good luck on the new dose!

As for the police, they may offer you a driver improvement scheme to avoid prosecution. It's a couple of days long and basically you just prove to an instructor that you can drive safely, then they sign you off and the cops take no further action. I think you only get to do that once though.

kirstyelizabeth
17-02-10, 10:13
yeah the counselling is a positive step, was just a big step to get my head around.

i have to give the police my statement in friday, which is pointless because i have amnesia and remember pretty much nothing! so they will have to go with the witnesses statements and decide from their if they are going to prosecute me or not, im beggin that that they dont because its just another thing i dont think i can handle right now.

i saw the pictures of my car last night, and i think it brought it down to reality of just how lucky i am to be here.

oh and to make matters worse, my so called friend that was the passenger has decided to claim against me and is being an arse

martbarr
17-02-10, 11:53
my so called friend that was the passenger has decided to claim against me and is being an arse

shock horror - Kirsty said "arse" :scared15:
well what is the world coming to !
:yesyes:

kirstyelizabeth
17-02-10, 12:46
whats wrong with saying arse?!!!

KK77
17-02-10, 13:38
Arse, arse, arse!

After what you've been through in a week I think you're more than entitled to say it...

I hope you feel better soon Kirsty!

martbarr
17-02-10, 13:41
whats wrong with saying arse?!!!

Sorry nothing - was joking !!!!!!
Said a lot worse today myself already!

kirstyelizabeth
17-02-10, 13:52
for some reason i dont actually think things can get worse so im feeling a lot happier! or maybe its just the cit working!

KK77
17-02-10, 14:33
for some reason i dont actually think things can get worse so im feeling a lot happier! or maybe its just the cit working!

Probably a bit of both. I'm sure you'll get things sorted and as you said, it could have been a lot worse... At least you're here to tell the story!

martbarr
17-02-10, 15:51
Probably a bit of both. I'm sure you'll get things sorted and as you said, it could have been a lot worse... At least you're here to tell the story!

Hi Kirsty

I reckon that when we get to rock bottom things often start to look up again.

Sorry to hear all these things hit you at once.
Any one of them would be enough to cave in most folks for a good while!
So think how strong you are to deal with them all,
even if you don't think you are - that's how it looks from over here.

Hope you feel your old self very soon - and even better than that!
Martin

kirstyelizabeth
17-02-10, 16:15
Thanks martin, i guess i never knew i was strong enough to deal with all this until it hit me in the face (literally), so at the moment i am taking it one step at a time and dealing with one issue at a time. Luckily my doctor has just signed me off work so thats one less thing to worry about for now