PDA

View Full Version : Now I'm CONVINCED it's been my heart all along... :(

87sal87
16-02-10, 19:14
Hey guys,

I had a good week last week & really felt like I was getting somewhere. But this week so far has been a totally different story... :(
I feel like I'm going back to square one.

I freaked out over having my hair dyed after plucking up all my courage to actually get it done & was convinced I'd had a reaction...although it looks like I didn't afterall. >.<

Now today, being sick of lounging around all the time scared to move, I thought I'd do something constructive & clear my bedroom wardrobe out & have a bit of a tidy up....BAD IDEA! :(
I was okay at first, but half way through I started to get arm pain & a numb face with pain in my jaw & breathless...which caused anxiety but I thought "no, I'm not stopping!" so I carried on...even BADDER mistake :(

Once I'd finished & sat down at the computer, I felt really dizzy & "off!" Then after awhile I was sat there, abit calmer, when I got a HUGE plugging/pressure feeling in my ear which made me literally yelp in surprise, then I got a HORRIBLE very loud ringing in my ears for about a minute afterwards, then died off leaving me feel dizzy, sick & just generally awful. & Now it's worried me sick, I've googled & it says that it can be sign of high blood pressure & warning sign of an heart attack. :weep:

It MUST be my heart because I was exerting myself tidying up & that's what caused it.
Plus, yesterday I was having horrible palpitations & "head-rushes" making me feel dizzy, tired & ill. & I haven't even been feeling anxious for the past week :(
I'm gonna try & get to the doctors tomorrow but I'm worried sick now...I thought I was getting somewhere too...it's impossible :weep:

puppyskin
16-02-10, 19:24
i was the same today went out for a walk thinking i would feel better....wrong,focusing on my breathing which brought on anxiety x10..heart worry sucks...

barbn
16-02-10, 19:30
Well, if it makes either of you feel any better ;-) I had myself convinced that I had colon cancer and now I'm sure I am either going to have a heart attack or I have some type of stomach cancer or blockage! You are so not alone!

What I am wondering is if our subconscious can kick in and wreck havoc on our systems? I mean even if we think we are feeling GREAT, I wonder if the subconscious tells our bodies something different.

I have the same thing happen to me that happened to you two - it has to be somehow related to our anxiety!!

looking4answers
16-02-10, 23:44
I too think its my heart every time I exert myself and then I found..I survived.. But if you are worried see your doctor and let them check you out and make them spend time with you and check you thoroughly and then do an ekg and then no more worries.. take care and hope you feel better..

Typer
17-02-10, 00:48
It is horrible once you get the notion that it's something serious.

Maybe some stress went with the doing out the wardrobe and once the first sensation came, the fear brought it on more and more. All the symptoms do sound like stress related ones