PDA

View Full Version : binge eating

kirstielu
16-02-10, 20:21
I binge eat when im feeling anxious , like non stop eating crap all day long , start off ok with breakfast and the first biscuit or chocolate and then thats it the cycle begins .Today has been bad ive ate a cream cake , a chocolate cream egg , countless chocolate fingers 2bags of crisps , a bacon sandwich , large portion of spaghetti bolognase , several jaffa cakes .. now im feeling really anxious and sick , and worried im about to pass out or have a heart attack .does anyone else do this and feel like really anxious and breathless afterwards ?

onceagain
16-02-10, 20:34
Hi there

Sorry this made me laugh...I certainly binge eat it offers comfort..but hey that was a great selection so is it possible for me to have your address I'd love to come visit...yummmmmy..

Seriously don't stress it is just comfort eating and it is yourself telling you to be upset... as long as it isn't every single day i'm sure it will do no long term damage... but please remember my name for next time...I promise I'll bring a few goodies too .... hugs

smudger
16-02-10, 20:38
I binge eat but it fuels my depression further and the foods I eat upset not only my mood but my metabolism too! Constipation, diarrhoea.....Why I do it I do not know. At the time I like what I am eating but immediately after I regret it. Its a vicious circle. I think I have a problem with my relationship with food. I found that out on here! Its strange how we are both aware we have this problem. I think we need to focus on the trigger. Keeping a diary would be really useful. That is what I am doing at the moment.I hope we can both sort it.It isn't healthy for us is it? :huh:

kirstielu
16-02-10, 20:42
sharon ,that is the worry ,it is an every day occurance !! and yes smudger i too feel like i am not in control around food , like although i have eaten tonnes today ,hubby said he fancied a kebab whilst watching the football , if i wasnt feeling so anxious and panicky i would have said yes and picked up the phone for the kebab shop !!! smudger do you feel really panicky after a big all day session ?