PDA

View Full Version : please please someone answer!!

hannah84
16-02-10, 23:14
Hi I have been having some really bad sharp pains in my head all day now I know that sharp zaps and pains are a panic symptom but I have had them all day now and I'm scared!
I am so worried that I have an anuerism but wouldn't I be seriously ill by now I don't want to google it because it will only make it worse but I am so scared.
In my heart though I know its just panic anxiety but I just can't seem to convince my brain that it is has anyone else ever had this please help me my fears ever since I started having panic attacks have been to do with my head and brain.
I jsut don't know what to do I can't relax or calm down please help me I know I'm being stupid but I don't know what else to do!!
Thank you!

JulieM
16-02-10, 23:33
Hi Hannah, have you tried taking some painkillers such as 2 paracetamol for this? If it is a stress headache they probably will calm it down, if its something more serious then the pain will return or become more severe, but an anurisum often has other symptoms too and you would be feeling physically ill with it. If you are still worried then you could call NHS direct and get yourself checked out by a doctor.
Julie

looking4answers
16-02-10, 23:36
Go to your doctor and have them check you out and take time with you .Tell them your concerns. I get to feeling like this a lot but I made my doctor check every possible thing that could look like it might even be a bad artery . She did and even did an ekg on me..they will show up on that..Said I was fine..Im trying to trust her and its hard but so far so good but I still want to think I might have one but know in the back of my mind ..im ok.. good luck to you and hope you feel better..

laurabee
16-02-10, 23:38
I have been there - I though I was dying I had such a bad headache. Had a CT scan and all was clear. It's pointless to say don't worry as you will anyway but try to breathe deeply and calm yourself a bit, it will help. Get yourself checked out if you are really worried though - better to be sure!