PDA

View Full Version : Is it the same ole thing? or anxiety?

looking4answers
16-02-10, 23:28
About a week ago my lip started hurting and I thought it was because of cracked lips from the cold.I put antibotic cream on it and it still hasn't gone away but is on its way out. I have been laying around more than usual but
when leaning over or even walking I have a little kind of weirdness like leaning
from side to side or a dizzy feeling..

I also have had a lot of gas and sick stomach feeling and kind of nervousness. We have just made the decision to put our house on the market and land and to get ready and pack and move back to my home town of over a 1000 miles away..Its been a little tense but my stomach feels as though
someone punched me in it..I have felt sick to my stomach and queezy feeling.

Also I noticed that when I get up and get around my heart starts pounding but when I lay back down its back to normal beat.. I have had achy feeling all over pains here and there and motion seems to bother me a lot..

Im not sure that maybe we got a little stomach flu when we went to the grocery the other day or maybe im just nervous or maybe I ate something that didn't agree with me and im having sinus issues that cause the motion problem.. I don't want to be nervous for packing and moving.Im excited that im going home..

Could nervous excitement cause all these symptoms? Or could it be sinus and stomach virus or even something more sinister.. I have even had times where it felt as though I could not breathe and also times it felt as though someone stepped on my stomach or chest.. I just wonder ,I felt a little weak today like I was recovering from flu..

I know last year when I pushed myself and made myself get up after laying around for weeks I felt a little weak and my heart was beating faster but after a few weeks it got better..Could I just be suffering from the same issue?

The only thing that really bothers me is the stomach thing..so much gas and nausea.. Could someone help me?

den68
17-02-10, 18:48
sounds like the old anxiety thing to me. Hang in there it will get better again as it has before