PDA

View Full Version : panic attack.

Neverbeensoscared
17-02-10, 00:57
rawrrr panic attaccck. when i tried to go to sleep. Just anxiety kicks in. after such a good day. ohwel hopefully if i have one now i will feel better after. jst hope i dont pass out soon.

jude uk
17-02-10, 01:46
Sorry to hear your having a panic just as you try to sleep. The attack will lessen and you will begin to feel better. One thing that is good, is a cup of hot milk with sugar. Hope you do get some rest tonight

Neverbeensoscared
17-02-10, 02:01
am i going to die?

jude uk
17-02-10, 03:24
no

You wont die from a panic attack. You will be ok I promise you. I have had 100s and I now work in mental health so I can truly promise you that you will be fine

amandaj
17-02-10, 07:52
hi neverbeen as judeswan said you def wont die from a panic attack , believe me many times i thought i was going to through a panicattack but we dont and the more anxious we get the worse the panic is unfortunatly , i know its easier said than done but please try to relax i find reading helps me when i have them at night hope your feeling a bit better
amandaxx

Lil
20-02-10, 00:59
Have you ever woken up having a panic attack? It isn't fun.
I tried some herbal sleeping tablets and they gave me nightmares, which lead to my first panic attack...
I find listening to relaxing music at night is a good way to switch off and stop "mind chatter"- thinking about things which makes me worry/anxious
Jasmin x

looking4answers
20-02-10, 01:12
Been like that myself lately .. its kind of rough.. Hope you feel better soon..Michael