PDA

View Full Version : please read...

jessicalittler79
17-02-10, 02:57
hello my name is jessica i realy need reasurance for about a week ive been haven shooting pains all of my body it comes and goes iam am so sceard it is something bad wrong...iam getting pains in my fingers down to my toes ...behind my knees arms,,neck please let me know if anyone has had this befor ...:weep:

Anxious_gal
17-02-10, 04:08
for about a week? Aw that a long time to have pain.
Could it be back pain? becuase that can affect the rest of your body.
have you been to the doctor at all?

barbn
17-02-10, 14:06
oohh, honey - sounds like a back issue to me...one pinched something or other in your back will do that too ya. Don't worry - I would go into the Dr. - not because there is somethign terrible wrong (cause there isn't) but beacuse who wants to live with that amount of pain...go in and get something for it! ;-)

jessicalittler79
17-02-10, 15:24
thanks for your reply but ,,,but these pains are like stabbing pains i realy dont have them in my back....there in my fingers and legs ,,,arms and shoulders,,,this is awfull the pain doesnt stay long its stabbing then it come comes back little while later...thanks

janielee
17-02-10, 15:35
hey jess hunny big huggles sweetie xxxxxxx pop drs babes they will be able too help xxxxxxx i hope u feel better soon hunny x x x