PDA

View Full Version : i'm crying!!

superfran23
03-01-06, 15:52
god this is a low day!
my family are driving me mad. my mum is mad coz i haven't tidied my room to her standard - yes i'm 23!
i didnt get any sleep last night as my tooth is really hurting, which lead to a few panic attacks last night.
so much for me doing stuff for myself, i totally feel pushed around my others. and if i stand up for myself my mum just shouts louder then SHE gets to end the converstion not listening to a word i am saying.
i feel so stupid syaing all this, i'm an adult and i feel like a child whinging like this.
sorry but help?

desperate
03-01-06, 16:01
I get like that lots too and i'm 21!

Just get it all off your chest!

Sarah

Jacsta
03-01-06, 17:23
*hug*

you're not alone.

ive been think of you.

*hug*

just keep swimming.

Keitharcher
03-01-06, 20:31
Dont let it get to you think positive and it will be all right. Hope you get an up soon

Keith

superfran23
03-01-06, 21:47
hi again,
a few hours later, i've stopped crying, but i still feel off balance.
i would take the dog out for a walk, it normally calms me down, but i'm worry if i have an attack i'll drop the lead and she'll run off - stupid or what.
i can't swtich my mind off. its driving me mad. if it wasn't cold outside i would run around the garden and scream my head off.
raaaaa!!!!!!

freakedout
04-01-06, 00:17
Hi superfran,

Just want you to know I am thinking of you, your recent reply to my 'depressed' posting really bucked me up. I am sorry I cannot think of anything to write but hang on in ther buddy.

Take care.

superfran23
04-01-06, 17:03
hi everyone,
had another horrible night, tooth ache and panic attacks!!!
but good news, ive had the tooth out so hopefully no more pain.
things are on the up again now - well i'm determined things are going to be!!
ta for the support :)