PDA

View Full Version : Boo :(

Neverbeensoscared
17-02-10, 19:01
Think i need more help, as im not coping to well. :(

suzy-sue
17-02-10, 19:35
Hi Hun ,:hugs:do you mean with your panic ? Have you been taking anything to help with the symptoms ? Your Dr is the best person to talk to about this ..It can be very hard to cope with at times ,you arent on your own there ...You need to read as much about it as you can ,once you understand why this happens its so much easier to deal with ...I cant reccomend anything but Claire weekes books ,,they really will help you understand ,and help you cope better .Your Dr can perscribe you something for the palpitations and this will save you from having so many attacks but the rest has to be done yourself ,by ridding yourself of the fear ...It can be done ... luv Sue xx:hugs:

Neverbeensoscared
17-02-10, 19:48
I have erm, meds yes. i just dont think theyre strong enough. I mean i dont have them as often but i get them really bad when i do. i can last about two days without a panic attack then i fail and have one. It sucks. Im going to try and get a better night sleep tonite. ther is no way im going to let this fear me tonight. :) thanks for the advice. Im going to take a look at these books. :) xxxx

charlotte83
17-02-10, 21:02
Hi,

Don't think you have failed just because you have a panic attack, its all along the process of recovery. You will get there, just remember that you have got through every panic attack you have had so far and come out the other side and you will continue to do so :)